Fine Jewelry Maintenance Guide:
- Avoid wearing when doing any household work, manual labor, swimming, bathing or showering.
- Avoid wearing while apply your make-up, perfume and hairspray;
- Avoid wearing when you are engaged in sports activities;
- Avoid wearing when you sleep. Tossing and turning can cause chains to stretch and break, and prongs on rings to catch and possibly break.
- Wipe your jewellery carefully with a 100% cotton or microfiber cloth for cleaning. Avoid using tissues or paper towels because they could cause scratches;
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Please allow slight dimension differences due to manual measurement.